Fusion Casquette (Black)
All Shipping is charged at a flat rate of R95, with Free Shipping on orders of R1000 or more.
We also offer a sustainable shipping option where we remove excess packaging with the same rates applying.
Finally, we offer a Click & Collect option powered by PostNet where your package can be picked up at your nearest PostNet Outlet.
Shipping usually takes 48 hours, with an extra day for outlying areas.
For up-to-date shipping information, please consult shipping policy page.
We take great pride in the quality of our kit, and we want all customers to be happy with their purchase. For us the first prize is that you order, receive, and love your kit, but we know that this isn’t always the case. That’s why we offer quick and easy returns to cover almost any eventuality.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt and in saleable condition for a refund. You can access our returns form by clicking here.
If your kit shows premature wear and tear or has a manufacturing fault you can exchange or return it for repairs.
- BMBruce M.Verified BuyerReviewingFusion Casquette (Plum)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCiovita Plum Fusion Casquette
Excellent quality fit and feel.
The colour is brilliant, I get a lot of comments.
- MVMurray van S.Verified BuyerReviewingFaro Reflective CasquetteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper handy
Acts as sweat band, and sun shield. Works well.
- BSBrett S.Verified BuyerReviewingCrane CasquetteRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoCasquette
Lovely product…I should have chosen a smaller size though…would also loved it if it was available in a dark blue
- CACassiem A.Verified BuyerReviewingGelato Cycling Cap (Casquette)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat fit
Serves its purpose and looks really cool, I dig the vintage look
- LNLuviwe N.Verified BuyerReviewingFusion Casquette (Black)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCycling Cap
definitely took some time off and tried the cap doing the CT Cycle Tour 2021....Loved it and would love to get more of them for my social rides.